Pages

July 29, 2013

Crazy for Clip On Earrings

While thrifting recently I've been drawn to clip on earrings.  They are no longer your grandma's stored in her jewelry-box jewelry.  Clip on earrings are making  a comeback and have becoming the style of the day. I find them to be adventurous and more personality driven.  I find them to be safe. They are the perfect solution anytime a woman wants to make a big splash, even if the ears are pierced. Over sized statement jewelry is trending. Let's face it, pierced earrings can only get so big before they become uncomfortable and even unsafe.

Peak at some of my favorite finds:

:



 

I feel like a star when I wear these!





Clip on earring have been long been a favorite amongst celebrities and on the catwalks, so why not take the time to give them a try and enjoy them too? 

JustJewels4U
www.JustJewels4U.BigCartel.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...