Pages

October 8, 2013

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Thrifting Atlanta Bus Tour (Resale Therapy)

Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.

You are guaranteed a great time filled with a fun shopping adventure! See below for details and RSVP today at  www.thriftingatlanta.com
 
 
Bus Departs at Junior League of Atlanta Nearly New Shop at 1715 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta
 

Bus will stop at Park Avenue Thrift, Duluth


Happy shopper scored this jacket at Park Avenue Thrift newest location in Duluth

Bus will stop at Upscale Resale Consignment, Johns Creek


 

 

Bus will stop at Diva Diva Boutique- Vintage & Contemporary Resale



Bus stops at Embellish Plus Consignment Boutique, Kennesaw


 

Bus stops at Ecologie Consignment & Vintage, Kennesaw



I'm not just the blogger for the Thrifting Atlanta Bus Tour, I'm also a shopper! I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces from Ecologie Vintage... 

These photos are just a glimpse of the fabulous clothes, shoes and accessories that will be available at these stores on November 2....  Don't forget to RSVP! See you on the bus!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Wendy D. J. 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to come... It been forever since I last came but my daughter is having a costume party on this same day. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...