Pages

November 24, 2013

Church Flow Sunday: Velvet Brown and Blue

Alpharetta's Hidden Gem

Happy Sunday! This morning's weather was a brisky one but I'm not complaining. I woke up to see another day on this great green earth. Woot-Woot!  Anyway, there's a hidden gem in Alpharetta, Diva Diva Boutique. This lovely gem specializes in vintage and contemporary resale.  You know I love me some good resale therapy.  I've made a total of three visits since experiencing this place with my ThriftingAtlanta crew.  I must say they have great vintage clothing and jewelry finds. Amazing prices! There's a room in the back where items are $1.00, $3.00 and $5.00.  I will share my $1.00 finds in a later posts but check out this Diva Diva outfit totaling $14.00.  


Ann Taylor Brown Velvet Blazer $8.00 ($10.00 with an additional 20% off) 


Sky Blue Wool Skirt $6.00  ($8.00 with an additional 20% off)




Thanks for stopping by
Wendy D. J.
Big shout out to my son for taking these pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...