Pages

December 8, 2013

Thriftmas Wishlist: Tracee Ellis Ross' Gold Metallic Dress

THRIFTMAS THRIFTWISHLIST

The Thrift Angel is always listing and watching.  I found my similar version of Tracee Ellis Ross' gold dress at Goodwill Powder Springs, GA for under $6.00! Yep, I enjoyed wearing this number to a holiday party with my husband.  My Thriftwishlist came true!  Check it out.



Clutch- Thrifted Goodwill Powder Springs


Steve Madden Booties purchased from one of my favorite thrift guru Virtuous Styls for $5.00


Total outfit cost less than $20.00 but I feel like a "Million Dollar Bill"

 

Thanks for Stopping By!

Wendy D.J.

 

"Make Fashion Fun"




 


6 comments:

  1. Look at your thrifting on your own! You look soooo cute. I miss see you, I have to move back to atl immediately. :) I don't find nearly the quality of pieces I'm used to finding there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that should have said seeing! lol

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dress and look! Great find!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing and very happy - its clear you've achieved something! great recreation gal :)
    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tights make the entire outfit come together. amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...