Pages

February 5, 2014

Thrifted Fashion: Floral Print Dress

The print on this dress gave me life and its my mother's favorite color too.  I thought of my Mommy the moment I saw this dress.  This past weekend, I attended a play with my husband and wanted a semi glam look but of course, on a budget.  I chose this lovely thrifted number I purchased for only $.50 from one of my favorite thrift stores, Park Avenue Thrift Outlet (Woodstock Location).  You can also check out my other favorite shopping locations HERE.  

Park Avenue Thrift Outlet in Woodstock opened in early December 2013.  Since I've come across this location, I have been hooked.  It really does feel good to go on a shopping spree with just $5.00.   




Thanks for Stopping By

 

"Live To Inspire"

 

Wendy D.J.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...