Pages

September 7, 2014

Vintage and Thrift: Hey Brooklyn This is For You READY SET THRIFT

READY, SET, THRIFT

Brooklyn, New York Event!

Date: September 13, 2014

Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

Location: www.housingworks.org

Housing Works Buy the Bag

159 28th Street

Brooklyn, NY 11232

718-840-2923

Okay now... My friends in Brooklyn this post is for you! I have decided to share this event since I'm always asked where to go thrifting in Brooklyn. I try to visit  as many thrift and vintage stores as I can when ever I'm in town visiting my family.  In one of my visits, I shared Tracy Chambers Vintage Boutique with you. Well, guess what?! There's an event taking place right in Brooklyn with some fabulous New York thrift and vintage lovers including Helen, the owner of Tracy Chambers Vintage. I believe this will be a great event to attend if you're in the area.

If you're into one-of-a-kind finds and unique threads you must attend! Hosted by Patrice J. Williams of Looking Fly On A Dime and guest speakers Helen Nurse, owner of Tracy Chambers Vintage; fashion blogger Monroe Steele and stylist Angela Denae.

Wish I could hop on a plane from Atlanta to New York that weekend! Hope you can make it and feel free to share your experience with me!

Get your tickets today! www.thriftparty.eventbrite.com

For Additional Information: www.LookingFlyOnADime.com



Thanks for Stopping By!
Wendy D.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...