Pages

October 20, 2014

Vintage and Thrift: Tracy Chambers Vintage (Vintage from Paris)

Can you believe it has been two years since I came across one of Brooklyn's hidden gems, Tracy Chambers Vintage?! When ever I visit my parents in New York, I feel as if my trip is not complete without a visit to Tracy Chambers Vintage.  Helen Nurse, the owner recently went to Paris this summer and scored some amazing pieces for her boutique.  Let me tell you, I was in vintage heaven during my recent visit. Helen scored some awesome pieces while in Paris. Every piece was unique and fabulous!  I scored one of her Paris finds.  Check out this dress.  It's just perfect for me! The colors, so fall, so Diana Ross as Tracy Chambers in Mahogany.  Check out how I made this fabulous vintage dress from Paris into a great career dress. Perfect for a women in the office.


Vintage Dress/ Tracy Chambers Vintage / Brooklyn, New York



Tracy Chambers Vintage is a vintage boutique in Brooklyn, New York

Thanks for Stopping By

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress!!!

    www.vintagecloset9ja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fit and what a beautiful print too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...