Pages

November 28, 2014

Vintage and Thrift: Red Leather Skirt


 
Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving Day.  The world may not be perfect but there is so much to be thankful for. Always remember that! For gobble gobble day, I was thrifted from head to toe.
I snagged this sweater for $1.75 at Park Avenue Thrift Outlet in Woodstock, Georgia while thrifting with my thriftsister Lisa Michalski.  

Red Wilsons Leather Red Skirt $3.00 from Last Chance Thrift Store, Lithia Springs
Red Guess Pumps ( These are my favorite red pumps by the way) from Heels On Wheels


I love this cape! Union Label Made and Houndstooth pattern cape is such a classic style.   I scored this at ICE Atlanta's Holiday Shopping Extravaganza from Ivory, owner of Forgotten Feather Vintage, a resale vintage and resale boutique in Atlanta. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy D.J.
 
"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...