Pages

November 16, 2014

Vintage and Thrift: Swap, Fur and Fann's Closet

HAPPY SUNDAY!
Sunday morning church flow.  I wake up grateful for a new day and get dressed for Jesus!
 
About this Sunday outfit....I attended a fashion swap hosted by my friend Cindy, founder of Haitian Fashionistas last week. Cindy invited me to conduct a styling session based on my personal style.  I enjoyed the experience. It was so much fun! I scored this blazer from the swap. Feels great to add treasures to your closet free of charge. 


I have a strong liking for the kelly green color lately.  This beautiful pleated skirt is from one of my favorites, Fann's Closet, a resale boutique. 

Fur shawl from none other, Angel's Vintage Boutique in Warner Robbins

Giving thanks to my husband for being my awesome photographer!  
 
Thanks for Stopping By
Wendy D.J.
 
 
"Live To Inspire"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...