Pages

December 19, 2014

Vintage and Thrift: leather and sequins

About last night! My girlfriend invited me to the Music Motown Gospel Concert at Impact Church and I'm glad I accepted the invitation. It was a full house and an evening well spent!  The room was blessed with talented gospel artists such as Tasha Cobbs, Vashawn Mitchell, Mica Stampley and many more.  Of course, I blessed the room in my thrifted fit.  I went with sequins, leather and fur.  Check it out!

Sequins Black and White Blouse/$.50/Park Avenue Thrift-Woodstock, GA
Purse/$.50/Park Avenue Thrift-Woodstock, GA
Leather Pants $15.00 720 Vintage
BCBG Black/White Shoes/$5.95/ Goodwill Marietta-Whitlock


Fur/Angel's Vintage Boutique
Thank you for stopping by
Wendy D. J.
"Live To Inspire"
Don't forge to join our Facebook Group 365Dresses!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...