Pages

March 2, 2015

JEWELS REVIEW: Frock You Vintage in San Diego

Thanks to Ayana of Thrifting Diva for introducing me to Frock You Vintage.  I visited this little gem while in San Diego and was very impressed with their selection. I'll definitely be back and its a must go if you're ever in the area.  They mostly carry a wide range of eras, 40's through the 80's.  All of the items inside were in great condition. I love the fact that the clothes are arrange by eras.  The store is small but they have additional great outside section which has tents set up to showcase some of the other items they offer.  Clothing that were outside in their "Frock You Too" division where the condition was taken into account and a discounted price was offered. I scored vintage  80's style dress from the outside section for a fraction of the original price that was offered.  Yaye me! (the negotiator)
 
The prices are across the board. Vintage varies. It's all up to you on what you will pay for or what is considered expensive.  You'll easily find dresses and they are adorable and one of a kind.
 
Keren of Two Stylish Kays , I wonder if the beauty she's holding on to made it home with her.

 
Thanks for Stopping By

Frock You Vintage
4121 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92103
(619) 220-0630
 
Wendy D.J.
 
"Live To Inspire"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...