Pages

March 7, 2015

Vintage and Thrift: Thrifting California


I had a great time visiting and experiencing some resale therapy in California but resale therapy in a different state is always interesting and also a great learning experience. I appreciate Ayana, the ThriftingDiva for making sure our visit was welcoming and fun.  My favorites were the vintage boutiques. If you look at my previous posts, you will see my experience from each boutique.  (1) Frock You Vintage (2) EA Vintage (3) Zoe's Vintique   



Dressing Room Chronicles at Buffalo Exchange


I had to take a photo with Theo. LOL  I was big Malcolm Jamal Warner fan back in the day....

Dress/Smyrna Thrift  Store in Smyrna, GA
Gladiator sandals/Just Fab Online

You will never guess who I saw while in San Diego...  Diana Ross
Black/White blazer/Smyrna Thrift Store

The resale stores in San Diego and Los Angeles are very organized.

Dress Room Chronicles-- at Buffalo Exchange in San Diego

Ayana took us to the most amazing restaurants. This salmon and potato dish from Hash House A Go Go was delish!

San Diego appears to be big on clean eating. I would definitely live there with a smile.  I enjoyed Plumeria, as well. Great selections for vegans and vegetarian

I wish I took more photos while visiting It's a Wrap.  It was an interesting store to visit.  The prices were pretty high but the thrill of finding a piece that was once worn by an actor/actress in movie or TV show is amazing.  My finds were from the View.  They were actually marked down. I spent a total of $9.00 in this store.  I was lucky!

 
Keren and I


Keren and Ayana


Sequins always gets a Yaaye!
 
Thank you for stopping by!

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...