Pages

May 31, 2015

America's Thrift Store - Marietta

AMERICA'S THRIFT STORE

I'm so excited about working with America's Thrift Store in Marietta.  I was invited to visit the Marietta location as was very impressed. The store is huge with great selection. You will not leave empty handed.  I even recommend  this  store for a thrift newbie.  I love an organized thrift store. The clothes are sectioned off by size which makes it easy for a first time thrifter. It also give you a retail store feel. I can't  wait to share my finds with you. My finds are amazing pieces under $25.00. Stay tuned and pay them a visit soon! 







First stop to every thrift store is the dress section. This vintage beauty  was calling me.
Printed Ralph Lauren shorts. These were in the designer section.

They are open at 7:30 a.m. on Saturdays! Yaaye! 

Visit America's Thrift Store for  an awesome experience

America's Thrift Store- Marietta location
2949 Canton Road
Marietta, GA 30006
(770) 423-0094

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...