Pages

June 30, 2015

Vintage and Thrift - The Sun Dress

July is my birthday month! I'm so happy to make it to another year.  39, 39, 39!  I'm never afraid or ashamed to share my age.  The older I get, the greater the blessings!  Take a look at this beautiful dress from America's Thrift Store in Marietta for only $4.99.  The dress is without a tag but it just feels and look beautiful.  I feel more like a 29 with the dress on.  




Thank you for stopping by

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"

America's Thrift Store- Marietta
www.AmericasThrift.com

6 comments:

  1. You look like you're turning 25...Stunning! Happy birthday my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you're turning 25...Stunning! Happy birthday my love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely in that beautiful dress! Happy birthday month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love jacking off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...