Pages

August 25, 2015

Look Book- Classic Vintage Dress from America's Thrift

Just to think... I was going to leave this dress behind but it kept calling my name as I was about to walk out the doors of America's Thrift Store.  A good vintage dress at a great price is very hard to come across.  I'm really happy that I didn't leave this one behind.  The fit is just perfect!  

All women should have at least one vintage dress in their closet.  Every now and then, I think timeless and classic is the way to go when you cannot find something to wear.  Just think timeless! Go for it. BE TIMELESS!



Thrifted from head to toe! Shoes are The Limited brand thrifted from Smyrna Thrift Store
Thank you for Stopping By

"Live To Inspire"

2 comments:

  1. I saw you in this dress and had a massive orgasm

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want to come in your sexy black ass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...