Pages

August 4, 2015

Sip and Shop for a Cause with Kamileon's Kloset


I had the pleasure of supporting Kamileon's Kloset Sip and Shop this past Saturday, August 1, 2015 at Cumberland Community Church in Smyrna, Georgia. I alway support events that's designed for  a cause. Kamileon’s Kloset is an Atlanta-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to transform lives by promoting the economic independence of disadvantaged men and women seeking employment. 



My thrift sister Keren of Two Stylish Kays had a great time!

Designer/name brand and brand new items for a low price!  
I came home with these cute t-strap leather sandals by Nine West priced at $20.00 with 10% off  using my Thrifting Atlanta Tote Bag.

Thank you for stopping by!

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...