Pages

September 9, 2015

Fashion Bomb Daily Feature 2015

View My Feature

Fashion Bomb Daily- FACE BOOK CLICK HERE
Fashion Bomb Daily -WEBSITE CLICK HERE



Another feature! I was Fashion Bombshell of Day on August 24, 2015. I was excited when I received the e-mail that my photos would be the next feature.  Submitting my photos was a tough task.  I have so many photos, LOL!  Thank goodness for my best friend, my Husband. He picked out the photos for me.  He's also my amazing photographer. 

It's always fun to be featured on Fashion Bomb Daily.  It's a great avenue to share your style with the world.   I am confident in what I wear.  I know vintage, classic and conservative is not always on the A-list for today's fashion trends. But it's me and I love it!

I enjoyed the comments.  A Fashion Bomb Daily experience is always a good experience. All of the comments are greatly appreciated. 


Thank you for stopping by!

"Live To Inspire" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...