Pages

September 15, 2015

Thrift Must Haves- Trench Coat Inspired by Instyle Magazine


"#InspiredByInStyle: Reader of the Week Wendy Derilus on What to Wear with a Trench Coat" - Instyle Magazine

See Instyle Magazine Article- Click HERE




After coming across the trench coats feature in the April issue of InStyle, I decided to give the trend a try by pairing the classic piece with a dress I already owned. It's the perfect mix of classy and sexy. The great thing about trench coats is that they can either dress down or dress up an outfit, depending on its design, color, and accompanying outfit. In this case, I feel my coat delivers the right amount of classic aesthetic to balance out my ensemble.

I'm even more excited that I scored this beauty for less than $10.00 at a thrift store in Los Angeles, California.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"




1 comment:

  1. How on earth do you get this lucky! I love this. .I definitely need to come thrift with you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...