Pages

October 6, 2015

Recap- Atlanta Vintage Soirée

When they say "Vintage clothing at a less expensive price than your regular vintage store" All I can say is True, True, True! 




I walked into vintage heaven. Great pieces at amazing prices.  The most expensive piece of clothing I saw was $25.00 and there were not that many at that price.  Most were from $8.00 to $20.00 range.  Now, that's excellent for vintage! What I loved the most, is that I found many pieces that fit me.  Majority of vintage events usually are heavy on small sizes.  I have to be honest, I was impressed with the sizes.  Every thing I tried on fit perfectly. This was a amazing event by VINTAGE SOIREE!

For more information visit: www.VintageSoireeatl.com


Thank you for stopping by!

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...