Pages

December 27, 2015

Beacon's Closet - Park Slope Brooklyn


Beacon's Closet: Where Vintage Meets Second-Hand at an affordable price
Beacon's Closet Park Slope

92 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
(718) 230-1630



If you have a strong sense of your personal style, shopping at Beacon's Closet can be a cheap way to express yourself, without breaking the bank. 

In fact, you can probably find a complete outfit for under $50 at Beacon's Closet. I scored three pieces totaling $35.00! My kind of shopping.  My only pet peeve is that the clothes are not in organized by size.  Sorry, I'm always on the go. I prefer not to search through every item in a store in search for my size.   

Other than that, my shopping experience at the Park Slope location was relatively a easy shopping experience complete with dressing rooms. Beacon's Closet is a good place to find vintage gems at a low price. They accept credit cards, merchandise changes seasonally, so you can actually pick up relevant wardrobe items for weekends, and with luck, possibly work attire too.
Some goods look slightly faded and worn, which in this environment only adds to their charm. This is a store where items previously purchased in a different vintage shop hang side by side with $800 unworn designer clothing, with the tags still on.  If you're ever in Brooklyn, New York, you must visit Beacon's Closet.






I can't wait to share my finds with you!

Thank for stopping by.

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...