Pages

April 14, 2016

JEWELS REVIEW: My Gazella Plant Based Natural Hair and Skin Care



Facebook: MyGazella



Gazella came into my life at the right time.  My skin is very dry and thanks to Gazella my skin is feeling softer.  I had the opportunity to try the iced lemon poundcake body butter. The scent is amazing and I am officially a fan.   

Gazella specializes in custom hair and skin products.   Only you truly know the nature of your hair and skin because you are the one who lives with it every day. That's why GAZELLA gives you the power to choose ingredients that will work best for you. Gazella uses 100% plant-derived ingredients because they believe natural ingredients work best for hair and skin. These ingredients are curated from all over the world for their benefits on hair and skin. 

Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, or concerns, at Lyndsey@Gazella.us or you can visit their website at www.MyGazella.com





Thank you for stopping by

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...