Pages

May 22, 2016

JEWEL'S VISIT: Pippin Vintage Jewelry


Pippin Vintage Jewelry- New York, NY
112 West 17th St.
New York, NY 10011



Looking to get lost in beautiful vintage jewelry? Definitely come by this place! 


I admit I was intimidated by this store at first. It's so beautiful on the inside and I was sure that everything would be really expensive. I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only were they fairly priced, but people working here were also very friendly and sweet!

The pure experience of shopping here also left a lovely impression on me. Many items are stored in jewelry cabinets- so going through it all reminded me of going through my mother's jewelry as a kid. Their selection of everything from vintage rings, pins, necklaces, bracelets, etc. is huge. They also carry some vintage accessory items like hats and purses. 

I definitely will be back to stock up on more vintage jewelry!







Thank you for stopping by!

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...