Pages

July 28, 2016

Petal's Rose Resale Boutique- Powder Springs, Georgia


 Petal's Rose Resale Boutique
1050 Richard D Sailors Pkwy #900, Powder Springs, GA 30127
Petal's Rose Resale Boutique is a consignment store that carries tastefully selected items just for ladies. The ladies clothing range from sizes 0 - 24. She also carry purses, shoes, jewelry and a limited selection of home decor items. I'm live in Marietta, Georgia and it was quite a surprise to find that I am only 10 minutes away from Petal's Rose Resale Boutique. The owner Petergaye is a breathe of fresh air. While I was visiting, several costumers came in and she called them by them. It was like "Cheers"- Sometimes you want to go where everyone knows your name. I have to tell you. She treats everyone as if you just walked into her home, kind and friendly
.  



Thank you for stopping by!
"Live to Inspire"

1 comment:

  1. I have to add this shop to my list. Can't wait to visit Atlanta and check out the amazing vintage and thrift shops.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...