Pages

February 18, 2017

Me Time at Cool Beans Coffee in Marietta

Cool Beans -Marietta, Georgia
31 Mill Street #100
Marietta, GA 30060



To me, a great coffee shop is about great coffee. I've cut down on coffee but I love the smell of coffee. I will get a cup of tea and will still enjoy my visit to a coffee shop. 

But there is that "something" that makes me want to do more than just buy a coffee or tea. Some places - you get in, you get out, with a disposable coffee cup in hand. Other places, you set yourself up in a corner - whether it is at a table in an upright chair with a laptop to work, or on a couch or single armchair, lost in its plushness while sipping on your favourite brew alone, or with a friend or special someone, for 15 minutes or 3 hours. 

 Take the time to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea!  Something I learned while I was in Paris.  People did not walk around with their coffee in their hand. They sat down and enjoyed it! 

Thank you for stopping by!

"Live To Inspire"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...