Pages

July 9, 2017

Exploring Europe - The Fashion Experience





I love traveling to different places, experiencing different cultures and styles.  I've visiting a European country for the past three years.  During those visits I've enjoyed people watching observing the street styles.  European women keep their wardrobes simple and classic. They choose timeless pieces that don’t scream for attention.  I love it! I've always been a fan of simple and classic style. 



Europeans live in shoebox-sized apartments, but they still manage to have an amazing collection of great shoes and dresses. They live like Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly, dressing properly and well for all occasions. 

In my view, American fashion is more casual and overall more influenced by commercial stores.  European fashion is more everyday elegant,  (I am completely ignoring runway fashion in this because no one really wears that weird stuff) Americans love their comfort (at least this one  does!).




Thank you for stopping by! Live To Inspire!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...