Pages

July 28, 2017

I Love Being Older




My birthday month is coming to an end. (Born on the 4th of July).  I became 41 years-young this month. As usual, I made my birthday special. Thanks to my husband for making it all possible.  Celebrating yourself with the important people in your life always makes your birthday even more special. 

I will be honest, I love being older. I love this feeling of wholeness that’s deepening with every new year. I feel rooted in who I am and while I still get tossed around on hormonal tidal waves, at my core I know myself. I know what I’m capable of. I know my worth. Despite the sprouting of grey hair on my head,  I have never felt younger or more energetic or excited to get up every day than I do today.



Thank you for stopping by! 

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...