Pages

November 4, 2012

Caring for your precious Jewels!

I alway say "don't leave home without your jewels!" Keep in mind frequent wear prevents your jewels from tarnishing.  Treat all of your jewels with care. I usually use clear nail polish on my jewels to keep the shine longer lasting and clear nail polish also avoid your jewels from dulling quickly.  Its a great remedy for those  allergic to certain metals in costume jewelry.
 
Exposure to water or chemicals such as hairspray, purfume or lotion can tarnish your jewels. Keep your jewels stored in a dry place and avoid plastic. At the first sign of yellowing, you can gently clean it with silver polish cloth. These have worked for me and I hope it works for you!
 
Don't leave home without your precious jewels!
 
Wendy D.
JustJewels4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...