Pages

September 20, 2013

Metallically Inspired by Nia Long

Challenges are good for the brain.  I saw a cute metallic shorts suit ensamble worn by one of my favorite actresses, Nia Long and figured why not create an inspired look on a budget. There it was, already in my closet.....
 
I was a jewelry vendor at a shopping event  hosted by Sherane's Vintage Closet a few months ago. I believe it was right before the summer season began. It was a great event.  Sherane's sale rack was full of vintage treasure's and it spoke to me.  This metallic top told me to take her home and I did!
 

                                            INSPIRATION             INSPIRED

 

Jewelry by JustJewels4U




Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy D.J.

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G.! This is awesome! I swear you can rock ANYTHING vintage! #awesome

    FHN

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...