Pages

October 13, 2013

Another Protective Style: Nubian Twist by Styles by Mina

Okay, I've played around with the havanna twist this summer, fell in love with them then had a hard time parting with them. After a suggestion from a friend, I decided to give the Nubian Twist a try.  I tell you, I'm glad I gave it try. Trying something new is good for the soul. The nubian twist turned out to be just as fun. 
 
I'm having a good time trying new protective styles with my natural hair. As I learn to maintain, style and protect my hair, I'm learning more about myself.  Check out my nubian twist journey which were installed by Mina of Styles By Mina in Atlanta.
 
"I was shy, but it came out in a big personality. My turning point was when I let my hair go natural"
-Tracee Ellis Ross
 
 
Below are pics of when I finally decided to let the bun down, curled it and tried something new
(Natural Hair is sooooo fun!)
 
Thanks for stopping By!
Wendy D.J.
 

5 comments:

  1. Your twist are beautiful! I tried to find the shop online but nothing came up. Can you please provide the contact info for Mina? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I love this style. It is very flattering on you. I know this hairstyle was 4 years ago but do you remember what brand of nubian twist hair you used to achieve the look?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...