Pages

October 14, 2013

Style Icon Part I (Lisa Bonet/Denise Huxtable)

I remember sitting in my parent's living room with my brother waiting to watch the new episodes of The Cosby Show. That was our family night with the Huxtables. One of the best television shows in history!  I tell you Phylicia Rashad who played Clair Huxtable and Lisa Bonet who played Denise Huxtable were the two I most connected to.  I guess because of their unique styles.

Denise's style was free and full of character. She always worked it well and it works so great on her.  Here are some classic looks I've captured.


 
My look inspired by Lisa Bonet.  She is one of my favorite fashionistas!

Red Blazer (Thrifted-Goodwill, Marietta)
Pink Blouse (Thrifted-Park Avenue Thrift)
Earrings (JustJewels4U)


Thanks for Stopping By
Wendy D.J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...