Pages

December 16, 2013

Thrifted It: White After Labor Day

Some say no white after Labor Day.. I say, dress how you feel.  Your attire is an extension of how you express yourself.  Do what you feel!  If you follow my instagram JustJewels4U, I often post inspirational photos for the week.  This week was white after Labor Day and I finally got a chance to execute my inspiration at a Winter White Holiday Brunch with my BFF Family (Blog Fab Fashionistas). I thrifted this black and white blazer from Goodwill in Marietta the first week it opened a few months ago.  Check out how I wore it. 

 
 

White Blak Blazer (BarIII Brand) Thrifted.  Retail Price $89.00.  Tag was still on it.  Love it when it's brand new.   Resale therapy at its best!

 

Vintage Inspired Jewelry from my collection: JustJewels4U





I love this pic... I enjoy taking photos.  (Red clutch from my Brooklyn, Vintage buddy Tracy Chambers Vintage




Pants from Zara, Shoes (Guess) DSW, Belt (thrifted)



Thanks for Stopping By

 

Wendy D. J.

 

 

"Make Fashion Fun"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...