Pages

December 22, 2013

Vintage Sweater Dress

Wearing a dress always make me feel even more like a lady.  When the cold weather is in, it calls for a sweater dress. I've been a fan of sweater dresses for years.  I came across this fantastic vintage Toni Todd sweater dress at Diva Diva Boutique in Alpharetta, Georgia.  I tell you, this dress spoke to me the moment I saw it. The pop of green just screamed at me!   



I thrifted this oversize multicolor clutch while visiting Detroit.  Resale therapy in  a different state is always fun! Thank goodness for a supportive husband that has to sit through my thrifting ventures when we travel. 




Kelly Green Shoes by JustFab (not thrifted)



Vintage inspired jewelry collection by JustJewels4U






Multicolor earrings by JustJewels4U vintage inspired jewelry collection








Thank you for stopping by and supporting my blogging venture.  I enjoy sharing with you.  Have a safe and Merry Christmas.  Keep the fun in fashion!

 

"Make Fashion Fun"

Wendy D.J.



Photocredit: My Son, Andre'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...