Pages

February 20, 2014

EVENT ALERT: A Hat Affair on March 8, 2014

When it comes to an event where it celebrates women, I'm all in there.  My friend Cindy owner of Priiincesss Clothing invited me to be part of this event for a special Women's Day Celebration filled with entertainment, special guests, fashion show and many more. I'm super excited about it.  I'm still in searching for a fantastic hat but I'm sure one pull through for me somehow.  The window period for tickets is still open.  Feel free to join in on the fun. Wear your fabulous hat and let's celebrate ourselves... Hope to see you there!




EVENT DETAILS:

Contact Number for Ticket: 678-873-3229

Saturday, March 8 at 6-10PM
for a special WOMEN'S DAY CELEBRATION filled with
entertainment and special guests featuring:...
Today's women, Tomorrow's success and Fashion
Food included & cash bar
$20.00 per person
Meeting Pointe Hall
2236 Hewatt Rd. Snellville, GA 30039
Limited seating
Please RSVP
Purchase your tickets in advance

Benefiting
International Women of H.O.P.E
Family & Community Alliance of CDF

Mistress of Ceremony,
Marie Cassandre Merizier





Thanks for stopping by

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

Wendy D. J.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...