Pages

February 20, 2014

Flashback: Wendy's 2011 Brunch Event

May 1, 2011 was a fabulous day indeed! A day well spent with  friends. Food, fun, games and fellowshiop. Every year I'm asked when will I have another one.  I can't wait to do it again but I've decided to gather everyone every five years to celebrate our friendship.  I wish I could do it every year but I want it to be special.   To see more pics, click HERE


We had a great afternoon of love laughter and fellowship at Rays On The River

Couldn't start the fun without prayer. Actually,  one of my favorite moments. A room filled with praying women.

 
 
 





My second favorite momentwas the smile on each of my friends faces when they received a personalized note from me.  Everyone we keep in our lives are a mirror image, reflection of ourselves or an inspiration to help us grow. 

 

2016 will be bigger and better!

 

Photo Credit: Forte Media Photography







 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...