Pages

March 16, 2014

Resale Therapy Shopping Party with Ecologie Consignment and Vintage

This weekend I hosted a Thrifting Atlanta shopping party at Ecologie Consignment and Vintage, one of my favorite places to shop.  When I find a gem, I must share it with my fellow fashionistas. I believe in sharing is caring. I was pleased with the turn out and that the attendees left with bags full of goodies and love Ecologie just as much as I do.  Ecologie is located in the heart of Kennesaw, Georgia right across from Town Center Mall. If you're ever in the area or simply just looking for a fun shopping experience, you must pay them a visit. I look at Ecologie as a quick way to find something cute, special and always within a budget.  It's also a great shopping store for those who like thrift stores but lack patience to search at a thrift store for that special item. At Ecologie all the goodies are sorted out and ready for you. Also, it's perfect for those who are not a fan of the hustle and bustle of mall shopping
All guests were welcomed with refreshments, tasty treats, goodie bags and 20% off their purchases. 



With Keren Charles founder of Thrifting Atlanta

With the owner of Ecologie, Nancie and her fabulous staff at Ecologie, "The Ecologie Girls" 

This fabulous vintage inspired dress was purchased from Ecologie last year.  I was perfect for hosting an afternoon of shopping with fabulous Atlanta Fashionistas!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Wendy D. J.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...