Pages

December 6, 2014

ICE Atlanta Holiday Shopping Extravaganza (RECAP)


My second favorite thing to do is support small businesses and artists.  ICE (Indie Craft Experience) Atlanta held their holiday extravaganza on November 22 and November 23. Both dates were filled with people.  I enjoy seeing different talent, vintage fashion and art.  You will be amazed as to how many great ideas the people in the world have to offer. That's why I support events involving vintage, art and crafty market place.  If you missed it, you missed a great time.   The great news is that ICE Atlanta is always hosting a great event.  Everyone should experience the Indie Craft Experience. 

Visit ICE Atlanta's Website at: www.ice-atlanta.com
Beautiful set up by 2Queens Vintage
How inviting is this set up by 2Queens Vintage?!
I enjoy the uniqueness of each vendor.  This event was not filled with clothing vendors. It was a room filled with ART!
Happy shoppers




I purchased a clay mask for my oily skin. I am now a fan!
These are just few pictures taken with my camera.  This event was a great success! There was a  long line outside to get in but it is well worth it. Attending these events is not just a shopping experience it's an Indie Craft Experience. 

Thanks for Stopping By!
 
Hope  to see you at the Pop Up Marche' on December 13.  Details coming soon!
 
Wendy D.J.
 
"Live To Inspire"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...