Pages

December 14, 2014

Vintage And Thrift: A Fan of Fann's Closet


We are getting closer to the holidays. Knowing my anniversary, Christmas and the New Year is around the corner has me super excited. I haven't been shopping for myself the past couple of weeks. I'm focusing on staying on budget with my holiday shopping.  Could you believe I have not hit a thrift store in two weeks?! Yep, I'm taking a thrift store break to focus on shopping for my love ones. Although I am not shopping for myself at this moment, I am still supporting my  local small business owners.  The PopUp Marche' had an event this weekend at Atlantic Station and my buddy Andrea  owner of Fann's Closet a mobile vintage boutique in Atlanta was in the building.  Here are some of my favorite pics from Fann's Closet.  
Can you guess which of these were gifted to me!

This picture doesn't do this dress much justice.  It's a gorgeous open back and perfect for the holidays.

Sequins continuously calls my name.  She is gorgeous and is screaming take me home.

I left these beauties behind...... Now they are haunting me. 

Andrea Jordan, Owner of Fann's Closet.
www.Fannscloset.com

Thanks for Stopping By

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...