Pages

January 21, 2015

Vintage and Thrift: Stuart Weitzman Oxford Booties

I believe in speaking into existence.   Just two months ago I was telling myself I have tons of clothes but want to focus on finding shoes.  I've been keeping my eye on the prize when thrifting... Shoesss! The cool temperatures had my heart set on a pair of oxford booties. I went to Goodwill Perimeter and found these designer Stuart Weitzman oxford booties. 
 
They are not vintage but they are a pair of thrifted/pre-owned beauties.  I  did some research on these beauties.  Stuart Weitzman debuted these  at Nordstorm stores three years ago for $295.00.  I totally scored.  These are in excellent condition and only costs me $5.98.   
This similar pair are on Etsy for $100.00

Thank you for Stopping By
 
Live To Inspire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...