Pages

February 4, 2015

Vintage and Thrift: The Color Purple





I'm still shopping my closet! This dress was gifted to me by one of my thrift sisters over a year ago.  The dress doesn't have a tag on it but I love the quality of the material and the print.  The print blew me away.   I could wear this in so many ways.  That touch of purple was what caught my eyes. This is now one of my main go to pieces in my closet. 




I went crazy at Walgreens. They had all sorts of colored tights for $2.00.  Colored tights adds fun to a wardrobe.
Stuart Weitzman booties/Goodwill Perimeter






One of my favorite vintage handbags











Thanks for Stopping By!

Wendy D. J.

"Live To Inspire"

JOIN 365Dresses Facebook Group


5 comments:

  1. You look great, as usual! Love those tights!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress!!!! Looking amazing Wendy. Thank you for linking up with the Thrift Sisters.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...