Pages

February 16, 2015

Vintage and Thrift: Jones of New York Sweater -Thrifty Girls Rock

Cold day in Atlanta. We had snow warnings and we were extra prepared this time around. Although the snow storm predicted did not take place, I am always happy to safe than sorry.  Last year I spent nine hours on the road due to the inclement weather.  Thank goodness it was safe and clear and just cold and rainy. 
 
Sweaters are usually the last item I look for when thrifting on my own or shopping a resale shop.  The shop my closet in 2015 is still in full effect.  I purchased this Jones of New York brand sweater from Twin Spirit also known as Thrifty Girls Rock almost two years ago at a shopping event. The color is fun and reminds me of life saver candy.  The sweater is a life saver.  It's my go to sweater for a casual day.  


Thank you for Stopping By
 
Wendy D.J.
 
"Live To Inspire"



Hair: Crochet Braids installed by Tiffini (TheAtlGoToGirl)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...