Pages

March 13, 2015

Vintage and Thrift: Mini Bar II Dress, Gladiator Sandals and Merona for Target Travel Bag

Happy Friday! I love Friday because it leads to the weekend. Woo-Hoo!  
 
Another thrifted dress in my closet. I found this Bar II (Macy's Brand) Dress at Smyrna Thrift Store.  It's fun comfortable and flirty.  I love comfortable fashion.  It's an easy breezy look and gives off slimplicity. If its simple, classy and fun, It's for me!
 
I enjoy a great gift too. My good friend gifted me this Merona for Target bag.  It's huge comfortable and a great carry on.  I travel often so this gift is perfect for me.  My friends know me well.
 
Gladiator sandals were purchased from JustFab shoes online last summer.  I was actually looking for a black pair.  The black in my size were out of stock.  I ended with the brown/natural tone.  I'm glad I went with the color. It works out perfectly with majority of my wardrobe.


Thank you for stopping by!
 
Wendy D.J.
 
"Live To Inspire"
 

JOIN My Facebook Group 365Dresses today!

A place where women share their style!www.JustFabonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...