Pages

March 16, 2015

Vintage and Thrift: Sequin Tube Top Red Blazer Handmade Clutch from Haiti


The weekend is over already.  Although the weekends tend to be short, I always have an amazing weekend.  It's always a short but sweet weekend for me.  I celebrated one of my good friend's 40th birthday this weekend.   We had so much fun.  I enjoy any outing where women can just let go and have a great time. I wore one of my favorite fitting blazers and a touch of sequins.  The clutch is special to me because it was gifted by my husband. It was my gift from his trip to Haiti.     
Red Blazer/Smyrna Thrift Store
Sequins Tube Top/Savvy Thriftique
Hand Crafted Clutch/Gifted by my husband/Haiti

Thank You For Stopping By
 
Wendy D.J.
 
"Live To Inspire"

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...