Pages

June 24, 2015

America's Thrift Store Days - My Shopping Spree- Always Terrific Savings

Have you visited America's Thrift Store in Marietta for ATS Days?!  I was just there for ATS Days for the June 18-20 segment.  Great Summer items starting at $2.99!
More ATS Days are on the way.  
Try visiting for the ATS Days Event scheduled June 25-27 and July 2-4

Check out my ATS Days Event visit to the Marietta location

Always Terrific Savings! 




Christi, Marketing Director for America's Thrift
She's such a ball of joy.  Christi made my shopping spree extra fun.
Michael, Store Manager. 
Come on down! Visit America's Thrift Store for their ATS Days Event.  I can't wait to continue to share my finds with you! 

America's Thrift Store- Marietta
2949 Canton Road
Marietta, GA 30064

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...