Pages

June 25, 2015

Vintage and Thrift - Chaus Summer Floral and Christian Dior

A friend of mine told me she's interested in thrifting but doesn't think "thrift" will be a good route to take when working in a corporate/office environment.   I work in the legal field in an office environment and 80% of my office attire is thrifted.  Thrift fits all areas of life.  It all depends on your own personal style.  I wear thrifted attire from the courthouse, ballroom, night club to the beach!  It's all up to you!  



Check out my office Summer wear in thrift! 
Vintage Christian Dior Blouse-Shop Kays Closet
Floral Chaus Cotton Skirt- America's Thrift Store-Marietta $4.99

Thank you for Stopping By

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...