Pages

March 15, 2016

RECAP: Vintage and More 101 at Kiwi Vintage & Green Home Market

Vintage & More 101
Located in Kiwi Vintage & Green Home Market
448 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd, S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30312


One of my favorite things to do to host and event. I enjoy sharing and inviting friends over to a good shopping event. On March 6, 2016 Vintage & More 101 owned by Erica Dias had its official launch party!  It went with a bang.  Great event, awesome turn out of course awesome people.   Vintage has a way of getting people together with a smile.   Here are some of the pictures taken with my camera.  You can also see more photos if follow my Facebook Page JustJewels4U

 I hope she took his beret hat home. The color is awesome!
 With co-host celebrity stylist, Kimberly S. Lockett  and celebrity make-up artist Kluermoi
 



Hope to see you soon at another event!

Thanks for Stopping By

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...