Pages

January 9, 2017

Tracee Ellis Ross Congratulations- 2017 Golden Globe Winner

Tracee Ellis Ross- Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy TV Series Winner 
Golden Globe Award 


Tracee Ellis Ross is one of my best friends in my head.  She's one of my favorite Hollywood stars. Her style, grace and her love for vintage has always gravitated to me.  Class, classics and being a lady always wins!  
Tracee's best actress win in a TV comedy Golden Globe was her first, but also, it marked the first time that an African-American woman picked up the award since Debbie Allen did so in 1983. 
This year's 2017 Golden Globe Awards made my Sunday evening.  All of the winners, especially, Tracee Ellis Ross, Donald Glover and Viola Davis. Look what happens when we're given an opportunity!  


Thanks for visiting!

"Live To Inspire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...