Pages

May 22, 2017

Look Book: Kimono from Cillies Clothing- Marietta



Cillies Clothing
3636 Dallas Hwy # 201, 
Marietta, GA 30064
Phone: (770) 218-2767
My weekends are always filled with fun, family and friends.  If the time is not spent with the Hubster, it's spent with other family members and friends.  

After a birthday brunch, I had to squeeze in some time to make my way over to Heels On Wheels farewell sale.  Every item ranged from $1.00 to $3.00. What a steal?!

Saying farewell is bitter sweet emotion because I attended the launch party about four years ago for Heels On Wheels when it first opened  its doors.  Proud of owner and stylist, Lisa Michalski for bringing her vision into reality.  It certainly was a pleasure to have shopped Heels On Wheels throughout the years and glad to have developed a friendship with Lisa. 

What I am wearing: Kimono scored from Cillies in Marietta, GA for $4.50.  

Lisa Michalski, Owner and Stylist of Heels On Wheels



Thank you for stopping by!

"Live To Inspire"

2 comments:

  1. Styles are very simple, but elegant at the same time. I think it's the reason why we all love these kinds of outfits. I always love to get Shop Skirt In UAE but some times got confused where to Celebrity Fashion Store Online. RubinaK made me a great dress for a big party during that time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...