Pages

July 22, 2015

Funky Flair Summer Jumpsuit


Jumpsuit comfort from Funky Flair Boutique.  I like to be and feel comfortable in my clothes.  I couldn't decide on whether or not to wear this jumpsuit with or without a belt.  The majority of my Instagram and Facebook family said go with the belt.  I love to show my curves.  I love every inch of my curves and I totally do embrace them but this particular evening, I wanted comfort.  I went without the belt.  Besides, I think the jumpsuit has more of a fashionable different look without the belt.  It looks more high fashion and unexpected.  I had a blast dancing and celebrating in my jumpsuit. The compliments I received let me know there will be a sweet repeat! 


Shoes are from JustFabOnline 
Get your Funky Flair on!

Funky Flair Boutique
3020 Canton Road #220
Marietta, GA 30066
770-419-3606
You can order online too!

Thank you for stopping by

Wendy D.J.

"Live To Inspire"

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...